Down with the Delly

Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's better to be a door keeper in the house of the Lord than to dwell in the tents of the wicked (Psalms 84v10).
I've always heard that scripture and never has it really come forcefully to me like tonight. After feeling down and tired on sunday morning (I missed church), I went to church in the night.

I got there so late though, so I sat at the door, the presence of God was so awesome, I was revived, touched and got to throw away my Babylonish garment. Jesus is a merciful God.

The message tonight by sister jennifer anderson was so appropriate, we need to pray and acknowledge our sins before God before we cause someone else to get hurt and kill ourselves in the process. I can tell you, it's a wonderful thing to be in the house of the Lord, and just shaking the hands of the saints was a real blessing for me. God bless!!!

Delly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home